POST TITLE: Admin Officer
Contract Type: Fixed-term for 1 year
Salary Scale: £22,000 pro-rata
Responsible to: CEO
Location: 5 Atholl Place, Perth/Hybrid
Hours per week: 7
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
As a charity we work closely with people who have experienced psychological trauma and are living with the symptoms of this. We work in partnership with trauma survivors to improve their quality of life through therapy, training and personal development, shaping future services and the understanding of trauma through research projects. We promote a holistic and multi-faceted approach to treating all types of psychological trauma, prioritising mutual understanding and respect of clients, staff and volunteers. As an organisation we thrive to be transparent, consistent and autonomous. We are looking for a person who shares our values and has skills that can contribute to shape a small growing charity.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide general admin support to ensure smooth running of the charity
2. Answer any incoming enquiries and signpost when necessary
3. Work with other members of staff to prepare and manage any admin related to our core projects
4. Manage our counselling booking system and ensure clients details are kept up to date
5. Be responsible for managing and securing confidential information.
6. Send out information packs to participants of the Resilience Project
7. Send out information to partners and volunteers related to the Perth and Kinross Mental Health and Wellbeing Festival
8. Keep a record of workshops booked for the Perth and Kinross Mental Health Festival and work with the Project Office to put together the itinerary
9. Prepare and send out monthly newsletters
10. Upload and scan project paperwork
11. Input data into spreadsheet
12. Follow data protection policy and good practice at all times to ensure the privacy and security of service-users’ personal data.
13. Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post and in accordance with the needs of Trauma Healing Together